On September 14, 2022, Moscow hosted the V Russian Intersectoral Summit “Industry 4.0. Digital Plant”, which was attended by more than 150 representatives of large industrial companies in Russia. The event was officially supported by the Department of Investment and Industrial Policy of the City of Moscow, Sintez-OKA, Moscow Engineering Enterprise named after V.V. Chernyshev, Gazprom Design, Russian Union of Chemists.
Among the participants there were representatives of such industry companies as Gazprom Neft, Sintez-OKA, Silvamo Corporation Rus, BIOCAD, Kovrov Electromechanical Plant, Russian Helicopters, Research and production enterprise “Istok” named after ShokinShokin, Gazpromneft-Supply, Technodinamika, Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Rus, Knauf, United Aircraft Corporation, Research and Production Association “Energomash”, Bashneft – Ufimsky refinery plant, Irkut Corporation, KamAZ, Gazpromneft-Vostok, Chetra, Tulazheldormash, Rusagro Group of Companies and others, as well as representatives scientific and design institutes, government agencies and the expert community.
The business program of the Summit began with the strategic Congress “Digital Transformation of Industry”.
After that, an expert discussion took place, where the experts touched upon such topical issues as import substitution in IT and modern approaches to the digitalization of industrial enterprises/ They also discussed the problems that arise during the implementation of digital solutions.
Further, the business program was divided into 2 parallel sessions.
In Session 1.1 “Industrial Internet of Things and Robotics” (Sponsors of the session – LLC “Meridian”, RRC), reports were presented on:
- the use of digital technologies and digital transformation tools in an industrial enterprise
- implementation of digital projects in the conditions of partial exit of European manufacturers and incomplete readiness of Russian manufacturers for this
- digital twins of a real estate
- robotization of PJSC “KamAZ”
- application of hydraulic robotics in industry
- the use of digital technologies and services for the shipment of equipment.
Session 1.2 “Big Data and Cloud Computing” was moderated by Yuri Hohlov, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Institute of the Information Society.
The reports of the session were devoted to:
- the importance of integrated data management in the digital transformation of enterprises in the real sector
- GreenMDC solutions for creating EDGE data centers
- data-centric enterprise with CLOUD
- the capabilities of the industrial analytical platform based on Arenadata
- qualitative renewal of production based on digitalization.
The summit continued with Session 2 “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. VR/AR Technologies in Production” (Session Sponsor – SimbirSoft) and Session 3 “BPM: Business Process Optimization, Benefits of Implementation.”
In parallel with the business program of the summit, there was a Focus-exhibition, which presented the stands of such companies as Meridian, RRC, Radio Engineering Systems (Skolkovo residents), NAUKA, GreenMDC, Nord Klan, Biplane24, Biltech Group, Tesla Smart, OCS Distribution , TRASSIR, SimbirSoft, Process technologies.
The guests of the summit appreciated the high level of the event organization, the richness and relevance of the business program, as well as the practical orientation of the reports.
Source: Post-release from ENSO, summit organizer